Potential funding opportunities for NH MS4 permittees.
RFP: Watershed Assistance Planning Grant for Sodium Chloride in Drinking Water
NHDES is soliciting project proposals to address nonpoint source (NPS) pollution through the development of a watershed-based plan in a priority water supply watershed that has a documented sodium and/or chloride impairment. Projects must develop a sodium and chloride-based watershed restoration plan to address sodium and chloride and other NPS problems (if warranted) and must include a quantitative plan for assessing progress and watershed-based implementation success in the future.
The project proposal submittal deadline is 4 PM on March 10, 2023.
Clean Watershed Needs Survey (CWNS) Resources:
Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) Loan Program:
The Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) provides low-cost financial assistance for planning, design, asset management and construction projects to communities, nonprofits and other local government entities for both wastewater infrastructure projects (collection systems, pumping stations and wastewater treatment) and other water pollution control projects (nonpoint source, watershed protection or restoration and estuary management). For more information:
- Information sessions:
Typically occurs in April - Coming Soon for 2023!
- Online Pre-Application – Typically due in June
- CWSRF Loan Pre-Application Ranking Criteria
- Stormwater Planning Projects
- CWSRF Wastewater and Stormwater Planning Guidance Document
- Stormwater Infrastructure Projects
- Basis of Design Report
- Contact Information for Stormwater Planning and Infrastructure Projects:
Stormwater Assessment Management Program
- CWSRF Assessment Management Loan Forgiveness Guidance Document
- Assessment Management Handbook and Toolkit
- Contact information:
Eliza (Morrison) Styczynski