Public Involvement and Participation
The permittee shall provide opportunities to engage the public to participate in the review and implementation of the permittee’s Stormwater Management Program (SWMP).
All public involvement activities shall comply with state public notice requirements (NH: RSA Chapter 91-A).
- New Hampshire Stormwater Coalition Templates
- Public Announcement – Town of Amherst Example (Posted July 1, 2019)
- Other options for public involvement and participation
- Household Hazardous Waste Day
- Adopt-A-Spot or Adopt-A-Highway
- Town Website
- EnviroScape Demonstration
- Park and Open Space Clean-ups
- Reporting Hotline
- Rain Barrel Program